Tuesday 15 January 2013

BEAUTY- KIZUKI+LIM Saloon

How many of you agreed that having a good hair-stylist is important?
For me i totally agreed, i have always been going to different hair saloon, to get my hair cut, coloured and washed. But i couldn't find one that can satisfied me . Last few days i went on the Internet looking for a good saloon which i can try, ( i wanna cut my hair) chanced upon KIZUKI+Lim , made my appointment the day before at 10 am the following day, for a stylist , they have 4 choice of stylist for the haircut. Different price too. So i booked the stylist at $80, a level above junior stylist . Was introduced to my stylist Wakamatsu Yusuke san ,he was really polite, looked at and touch my hair, then he suggested whatstyle to cut, but he cant really speak English, so he draw out the picture for me, really interesting! He suggested shaving my side off , so when i tug my hair behind my ear, people can see the shave off part, but too bad i wasn't gamed for that, ha ha... i am not that punk, although i have crazy bleach coloured pattern on my hair. Waka san then led me to the hair washing area, nice ,special chairs at the washing area, really wow! Hair wash was by him personally, gentle and relaxing, good massage, but it will be great if its longer, but hey i am here for a haircut right not a head massage. After which he proceed to cut my hair, waka san was really tactful, gentle in handling my hair, he change the parting of my hair too, and it turns out really well. Now i know why people on the Internet say that, they really can cut and style your hair to suit your face, because today waka san did it! Overall was a good and worth the price experience. The only part uncomfortable is the awkward moment when i walk in, maybe its my first time in a jap saloon and having my hair cut by a jap stylist! I am in awe , and i will be back to do my hair again.. thinking to change my hair colour soon..
KIZUKI+Lim located at Raffles Hotel Arcade #03-03/04
6221-6320 ( Call for a appointment ) 







2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Kizuki+LIM Hair Salon

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
    http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/kizuki-lim-raffles-hotel/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

    You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Warm Regards
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry for the late replyand food day to you, pretty busy for all these while.
    It will be good to publish this blog post , about KIZUKI+LIM.

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete