Friday 25 January 2013

LIFE- Words-Random chinese words

Saw a friend wrote some words on his own page.. Find it really meaniful, and decided it will be good to share with you all.  But its written in chinese.. So it will be good if you can read mandarin, then you will understand the meaning of it. Ahh but i will try to translate it to english ..

在我心中有你                 In my heart there's you
在我心中永远有你         Forever in my heart there's a place for you
在我心中只有你             You are the one and only one in my heart
我只有你                         I only have you

全是你                            All is you
有了你                            Having you
只有你                            Only you
总是你                            Always you
全给你                            Giving my all to you

我愿意一辈子和你在一起       I am willing to spent my whole life with you


Another one,

过去的,不在回来,回来的,不在完美!

what's gone will never be back, what's back will never be perfect again!

Interesting?? Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment