Monday 4 March 2013

KoReA -Seoul- NSeoul Tower

Its been sometimes... that I have updated my blog, because of , the crash of my laptop.. Just got a new Sony Vaio... Hopes its going to stay with me long.... ((:

Just came back from Korea, yes its my fifth time there, and I will blog about, a place of interest.
The N Seoul Tower, if you are a frequent Korean drama watcher, you will heard or know of this place. Its a interesting place, best for lovers! Haha, I will definitely bring my partner there. At there you can buy a lock and write the words you want to write and lock it on the tree, the keys have to be return to the people there, this way no one will be able to unlock the , 'so called love lock', well even friends can buy that too. A symbol of locking ones love or friendship... ah interesting isn't it?
Here , you can visit the teddy bear museum and go up to the highest level to have a good view of seoul. There's a restaurant here too. One thing good about coming here is the, package they have, which I found it pretty reasonable, a lunch at the restaurant, teddy bear museum and the observatory tower. which is less then W50,000...



A picture of the tower from below....



the tree full of locks!!!

How awesome! So if you are planning for a trip down to Seoul, don't forget to add this place in! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment