Thursday 14 March 2013

LIFE - FrIeNdS

FRIENDS....

To me , a few best friends is better then a  handful of friends...

F- FAITHFUL
R- RELATIONS
I- INDICATING GOOD GESTURE
E- EMBRACE
N- NEVER ENDING FRIENDSHIP
D- DEAREST SOMEONE
S- STAND BY YOU ALWAYS


This what the word 'friends' meant to me... 
My urge to write a post on friends~~ Its my way of saying a big thank you to my wonderful friends out there.

I am proud to say, I have really good friends, to be there for me in times of need!
A Partner will leave you, but your friends will never leave you!
Staying true to your friends no matter what is the most important.

When I was at the lowest moment of my life, my wonderful friends stood by me, lend me a helping hand and pull me up. I have never regret acknowledging them as my friends! Near or far, I know we will always be this close, being there for each other! And also leave no one behind!

This post is dedicated to my lovable friends! I do not have to name you all, as I believe , You know who you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment