Tuesday 12 March 2013

Korea - Seou - Yummy Foodies~~

Lets Eat To Our Heart Contends~~~

Seoul is a food paradise? Oh yes! To me it is!!!!!
BBQ, Kimchi soup, dumplings, fruits and many more!
I would say the quality of the food serve there is awesome, working in the kitchen myself, I too have very high expectation of the food I eat....
Pricing, wise is also very affordable and reasonable!
Portion, woo lalalala! BIG! ha ha !
Please try to eat as much as you can there, I am writing and missing the food now! Oh my~~~~


Two of my favourite ice-cream!


Street food! only W3000.... yummilious to the max!


don't forget to buy and try the wine of Korea! cheap max, I brought this at only w1650 and it taste good!

Well, if you have the time, its rather a good idea to go down and visit the supermarket in Seoul! Filled with many fresh items to seek out!, Strawberries, persimmon, orange, pears! And if you are staying in a apartment with a kitchen, it will be so nice to buy some food back to your apartment and whipped up a good dinner! Their salad are so fresh! Trust me , you will be amazed... I always visit the Lotte Supermarket at Seoul station, its just above the station! There are any small supermarkets around Seoul, depending on the location you are staying though~~

Everywhere in Seoul, there is bound to be a place which serve good food, I am never hungry when I am there, I will always just walked into any place that sell food, and try out. Don't be scared, shy or worried about the language barrier you may have, the people there are pretty friendly and helpful ((:
Don't let language barrier stop you from exploring the wonders of the food they have there!

A place filled with awesome theme cafes, wonderful variety of street food, good and cheap BBQ and sweet fruits! A satisfying place for people who love to eat!!!

Enjoy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment