Friday 8 March 2013

Korea - Theme Cafes


WOOF Woof woof woof......meow meow meow



There are many may, themes cafes in Korea , Seoul, which in Singapore we don't have ...
Every time when I land in Seoul I need to visit the themes café. The 2 themes café that I loved and must go is, the DOG Café and CAT Café... hmmm interesting right? At there, you just need to pay w8000 and have a cuppa of drink of your choices and you can, play with the furry friends all day long or sit at the table and have a great time catching up with your friends, planning your next destination! Awesome place to check out, if you are a animal lover! There's one dog and cat café located in" myeong-dong" and also in" hongdae" there is a dog café and two cat café. For the cat café, the cats there are well-mannered! Ha ha for the dog café, you got to be a little prepared, as dogs are more rough and rowdy, not as gentle as the cats. But no worries, after a while they will get used to you and come up to you for a cuddle.... There was once I went to a dog café at hongdae, the English cocker pee on my coat... ha ha well, the staff there are nice though, they clean my coat for me on the spot! I don't feel angry at all, as I love animals to he max, so it doesn't matter. Only visit here if you are a really 100% animal lover!!!




the staff at the café, giving the dogs treat~~~


meow meow at the cat café in hongdae~~

Animals bring joy and love to us! Cheers!!!
I LOVE DOGS & CATS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment