Sunday 24 March 2013

FOOD - PARIS BAGUETTE

P/BA

HA, the moment I saw it has landed in Singapore wisma shopping centre, I was so happy! Like finally I can just eat it in Singapore. Need not,  just have to wait when I am in Korea!

It has got a big number of outlets in Seoul, basically everywhere I walked I see one of this outlets! The outlets in Seoul, produced beautifully created full cakes a well and taste really good! yummmmsssss................. so don't forget to buy the cakes when you are in Seoul to try!

Well, so I went right down to the one located at wisma, with my mum and friends... but the pricing , I kind of feel its a little bit expensive compared to Seoul, but nevertheless its still worth going there for your tea-time break!



cakesssss



The kiwi and the orange juice, is from the fresh fruit itself. The fruit ice shaving is also worth trying, top with many fruits and the yogurt is also awesome, a must try!


Lastly! The few choices of salads, made freshly by the wonderful chefs!


So remember to add this place to your list of hanging out for tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment