Tuesday 7 May 2013

Beauty - Hair -JeanYip Saloon

Hey Peeps!  Well it have been some times since I blog , pretty busy these days. But now I am back with more updates, recommendations and experiences!

Today I shall blog about my trip to Jean Yip Saloon at Bugis Junctiom!

Totally horrible experience. Don't recommend to step into that particular saloon.
Reasons based on my experience ....

1. Hard sell
2. Washing of hair without warm water
3. No credit card transaction during payment
4. Stylist was very rough with my poor hair
5. Not a friendly relax environment
6. Bad skills in cutting of hair, I seriously don't like it.


Well, here my story goes... My hair is already super out of shape, I have had short locks... as you know for short locks we got to maintain always... So decided to just go to any saloon , without appointment to have a haircut. I have heard many stories about Jean Yip, (bad stories) , but well , I still went ahead and tried, wanting to proof otherwise. BUT! now I am really sure of all the bad stories that I heard from my friends are really true! $35 for haircut and wash blow is quite reasonable to me. So I was ushered to get my hair wash first, damm, with COLD water! Because my dear shampoo girl said , OH sorry today there's no hot water.. OK well fine then...
Stylist ask me what style I wanted, and then proceeded to cut my hair... seriously the few strands that he cut was so little... not exactly the style I imagined and wanted... No choice... what's cut can't be put back...
Well, this days I have been a little stress, and I changed my shampoo , so I have been experiencing a bit of itchy scalp and dandruff.. so the stylist saw and keep pestering me to take up a dandruff cleansing treatment... well at first he said, don't worry,  I will do the treatment for you later... without seeking my permission first, is only when he saw me with a reluctant face, then he ask is it OK? I say nope.. cause I still prefer my own way of getting dandruff off... Home remedies.... as dandruff may occur in a person from time to time... Well he keep pestering, even when the assistant was blowing my hair, talking so loudly.. I can feel all eyes on me in the saloon, from the customer to all the people working there. He even wanted me to do some other treatment! I kept saying no No NO! Well no wonder the saloon was pretty empty... Now I know why...
And lastly, at the payment, I wanted to used card payment, but the girl at cashier, said they cant used card payment, no reason was given. Luckily there is still $35 in my wallet... If not.... what a joke...

This will be my first and last time in that saloon! Never will go there for any treatment or services.... Will definitely not recommend any people there too. Seriously what a joke for such a big company, So desperate in hard selling, even to the extend of embarrassing the customer with her scalp condition openly for the world to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment