Wednesday 29 May 2013

Food - LIME Restuarant buffet

Had a sudden craving for some buffet spread. Picked Lime restaurant @ Pickering road as my choice for today. Set in a really good location around the central of Singapore. One thing I can say is that the restaurant , has a really good homely ambience's , which I loved it. Everything is just so comfortable, the chairs, the spacious area, for us to move around. Good place to sit have a drink and chilled.

Let's get down to the food, I can say,there are other buffets that are more worth it out there, having eaten so many buffets in town, the food at Lime was rather disappointing. Nothing special that I could remember. Cold side, the salads, are mostly a remake of other hotels, selection of cheese was rather blah, 1 emmental and the other 3 is blue cheese. western and Chinese selection has got really nothing. The lamb craving was rather bland, with no herbs seasoning and no salt, pepper. It's tender, but to the extend of being mashy. The pastry side, their special lime marshmallow was badly doned, so sweet and no taste of lime, selections at the pastry side was very minimal. Only 2 choice for the ice- cream with no topping. For 58++ , not worth it at all.

Service, is really good and attentive, maybe it was a weekday dinner, so it is not busy. And then we have all the attention of the service staff to our tables. But billing was rather slow, took a long time before I received my bill and to signed my bill.

Lastly, except for the good ambience's setting, I definitely won't recommend this buffet.
And of course, I wont be back here. But if for the drinks maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment