Tuesday 28 May 2013

Beauty - Aromatherapy massage @ Green Sanctuary Thebodyshop

Oh ment ! Every part of my body aches, because of my work. From my shoulders all the way down to my foot. Been searching around on where to get a decent massage.

Saw Green Sanctuary , from thebodyshop. Thus decided to give it  try. I picked the aromatherapy massage 60 mins @ $85. I am a bodyshop member , I have a $25 voucher rebate. So I only paid $60. Which is quite a good deal from me. Hmm and I think if you are a bodyshop member, there will be some discount on the treatments.

My experience~ My therapist, was a middle age lady. I would say she was really friendly, and warm. I didn't remember her name though. The room is very relaxing filled with aromatherapy scent... I just slept pretty much for that 1 hour, its just so so so relaxing. Her skills I could say was quite good. She focus more on my shoulders, which I am so thankful for. Another thing I like about here, is there is NO hard selling! Oh ment, do you know I dread those beauty place with all those hard selling tactics, just cant stand it! But at Green Sanctuary, there wasn't any , which is good! After the massage, my therapist even proceeded to get a warm towel, to wipe off the aromatherapy oil, as she said some people may not like the sticky feelings. Very thoughtful indeed! Haha, was thinking why 1 hour passed so fast, hoping that it was longer. Well overall, I am pretty pleased with the service at the Green Sanctuary.Worth to give that a try! I am bringing my mum and friends there too!

There is a number of treatments, like massage, facial and scrub~~ So what are you waiting for, faster call now and make a appointment!

THE BODY SHOP
GREEN SANCTUARY ( PARAGON )
290 ORCHARD
#B1-14/15
Singapore 238859
Tel: 67332221 ( call for appointment )

OPERATING HOURS :
Monday to Sunday 11.00am to 9.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment